Bangladesh Bound

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Holi, holi, HOLLY day!

That was the tune yesterday from Diba (at the WC office) to Holly. :)

We spent 1 1/2 hours at the office today trying to connect to the internet - we were not successful - so, this will be short. (But we did have tea!)

Today and tomorrow are national holidays. Today was a bit slow - but it was ok. Holly and I just talked and finished our shopping and had our last dinner with our Norway friends, Anne and Turid. They are leaving tomorrow and won't return until after we have left. :( We have so been blessed by their company.

Tomorrow we will have lunch at Benedict's house - he has been our wonderful cook here at the YWCA - and we are having supper with a field officer from WC tomorrow evening. Her name is Tripti. She is super sweet! :)

My feet look like I have the chicken pox - apparently, my blood is tasty. The mosquitos like them - a LOT!!!!

My tooth seems to be absolutely fine. I'm not kidding. Rach, no need for that appointment on Friday. If that changes, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the prayers - I'll try to write in the am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home